You spoke Naracoorte and we listened…
Owing to a number of recent requests we are pleased to advise that partner and authorised representative Heather Price will be joining Barrie in the Naracoorte office on a more regular basis. Heather has a wealth of experience in a wide range of financial planning disciplines and already works with a number of clients in and around the Naracoorte area.
Money is often a very private matter and understandably many people feel more comfortable discussing their finances with someone outside of their immediate community. To this end Heather will offer the people of Naracoorte a solution that provides both local convenience and an ‘arm’s length’ relationship.
Travelling from Adelaide, Heather aims to spend 1-2 days in Naracoorte on a frequent basis with dates made available through this website.
Services now available from the Naracoorte office include:
- Retirement Planning
- Investment advice and portfolio construction
- Superannuation strategy including Self Managed Super
- Aged Care Planning
- UK Pension Transfer advice
- Insurance (Barrie Moyle)
Meet Heather Price
Heather will be next in the Naracoorte office, Thursday 13th and Friday 14th September 2018.
Or phone (08) 8357 7840
or email [email protected]
Learn More About FinSec
Unsure if you could benefit from meeting with us?Rules and regulations change, as do individual circumstances, and your financial strategies may need to change with them. That’s why even the most financial savvy people can often benefit from expert advice to ensure the lifestyle you are aiming for is achievable.
The following are just some of the reasons you might benefit from a complimentary meeting.
- A stress test of your exsisting financial plan.
- Plan? What plan? It’s time to start or formalise your planning.
- You are looking for a financial adviser that replaces complexity with clarity.
- You seek a higher standard of financial advice, transparent and free from product bias.